Wednesday 20 March 2013

There's no place like home viewing : Some Terrorvision Guide excerpts

I was looking through some folders on my PC earlier and I thought I'd share a few bits and pieces I've done for the satirical 'Terrorvision guides' I've created for the annual Hallowscream comics over the past few years.

The first one's quite topical. Sam Raimi's Wizard of Oz (from the 2012 issue of Shocking Chillers)...


Still haven't seen Oz The Great And Powerful, but have been informed I'm not far off the mark.

Next, The Evil Death (from the 2012 Hallowscream)...


Also from the 2012 Hallowscream, The Oscars...


Ed Wood's Torchwood (from Hallowscream 2010)...


Ring of Dark Water (from the 2009 Hallowscream)...


 
...and Quatermass & The Pita (Hallowscream 2011)...

 
 
You'll find more horrific puns and parodies in the issues themselves, here... http://www.backfromthedepths.co.uk/hallowscream/ and hard copies are available to buy here... Hallowscream on Lulu.com
 
Guidelines for the 2013 edition of Hallowscream will be appearing online in the not too distant future, with a finished issue appearing, as always, around October 31st, (and it'll probably include yet another Terrorvision guide. So that's you warned).
 
Terrorvision guide stuff (c) 2013 Malcolm Kirk.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment