Wednesday 20 January 2010

The First Post

Hello.

I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while. I've already got one on MySpace, but this one seems more "official" somehow. Of course, what'll probably happen is I'll end up posting exactly the same stuff in both of them, but I suppose that just means you can choose whichever you prefer.

My intention is to post various bits and pieces of artwork and stories that I've been scribbling down, give some background details on aforementioned artwork and stories, generally promote myself in an arty fashion, and flog some gear like those T-shirts you can see down on the right, ('cos I needs the money).

I still haven't finished fiddling about with the look of things here, so expect that to change over the next few weeks.

Right... I think that's it for now. Catch you later.

Malcolm.

No comments:

Post a Comment